Are you a family that needs answers to these questions?
- How much should we be saving for retirement?
- Can we get by on one income?
- Do we need a will?
- Do we need a trust?
- Do we need to create an Advance Care Plan?
- How much should we be saving for our children’s college education?
- What is the best way to maximize the benefits we get through our employer?
- How much and what type of life insurance do we need?
- Is it smart to get disability insurance through our employer?
- Will I run out of money when I make working optional?
- Do I need long term care insurance?
- What is the best way to tap into my IRA’s and Roth IRA’s?
- Should I convert some of my IRA’s to a Roth IRA?
- Should I use the catch-up provision on my 401(k), SEP, or IRA plan?
- Is it a good idea to look at doing an in-service distribution from my 401k?
- How long should I hold on to my current life insurance?
- When should I start taking my social security?
- Is it smart for my spouse to wait to take social security?
The Advisory Team at McKnight takes an individual approach through the McKnight Proven Process to assist our clients in managing risk and achieving balance to answer these questions as they apply to each person.
Get Started Now
Get started with the McKnight Proven Process now.