Are you an individual who needs answers to these questions?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How early can I retire?
- Can I retire, draw Social Security and still work part time?
- How do I set up a college fund for my new baby or grandchild?
- How should I set up beneficiary designations?
- How much Life Insurance should I have?
- Do I need to consider additional Life Insurance?
- I am going through a divorce. What does that mean for my financial future?
- What do I do with old 401(k)’s?
- Do I need a will or a trust?
- How do I pay for my child’s college education?
- When should I begin taking social security?
- Should I get long term care insurance?
- How should I talk to my parents about their estate?
- How should I talk to my children about my estate?
- Is my asset allocation set up correctly?
- When do I need to start taking required minimum distributions?
- How do I minimize taxes income and capital gains taxes?
- How can I get more income out of my assets?
- What is the best way to manage my overall estate plan?
The Advisory Team at McKnight takes an individual approach through the McKnight Proven Process to assist our clients in managing risk and achieving balance to answer these questions as they apply to each situation.
Get Started Now
Get started with the McKnight Proven Process now.