Learn the McKnight Proven Process...

The Advisory Team at McKnight Advisory Group, Inc. seeks to assist our clients in managing risk and achieving balance in their Retirement, Insurance, Benefit, and Financial Planning.

How to get started with McKnight Advisory Group:

Investment & Retirement Solutions

Employer & HR Solutions

Medicare & Insurance Solutions

Recent “Get it R.I.G.H.T.” Blog Posts:

Important Medicare Dates and Time Frames

You may have heard it said, “timing is everything”. When one is planning for Medicare, this statement speaks great truth. A simple delay could cost a large amount of money for the beneficiary in penalties, higher premiums, and future delays. Truly, “timing is everything” when it comes to Medicare.

read more

How much does Part B coverage cost?

According to Medicare.gov, most beneficiaries pay only 25% of the total premium cost for Part B, leaving the remaining 75% to be paid by the government. Individuals with higher incomes, based on the income reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), pay a larger percentage of the total cost for Part B.

read more

Strategic Partners and Professional Associations.

Get Started Now

Get started with the McKnight Proven Process now.